Shiksha has all the infrastructure and facilities that students require for test preparation.
- Shiksha has a welcoming administrative team that helps candidates with planning and developing strategies for their preparation program.
- Shiksha’s instructors have considerable experience in preparing candidates for admission tests.
- Each program includes classroom lessons during which students learn the fundamentals, nuances and concepts required to crack an admission test.
- Shiksha offers students one-on-one sessions with instructors who tutor students on specific questions and guide them to develop test taking skills.
- Shiksha has a large and spacious library where students can refer to books and other materials.
- Shiksha has an extensive collection of publications, question papers and practice material for in-library and at-home learning.
- Shiksha offers a large collection of paper-based and computer-based practice tests for students.
- Shiksha provides essay writing, checking and review sessions as required by the admission tests.
- Shiksha is a student-centric learning centre, providing extra tutoring and practice sessions on a case to case basis.